Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good afternoon, All;
Thermometer says 70, it feels warmer because of the humidity.
RR, I'm going to have to bow out of the lunch, I'm having health problems (trouble breathing because of the wet wx), and I don't want to have to fight weather. I'm wondering if that gent back east is still doing the seat padding for 100.00 a pop. I might get ahold of him. Brad, do you ride to the AspenCash? I prefer smaller rallies, myself. Everyone Have a Wet Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt,
& 'the Grey Lady' (in ICU)

Hank S
Good afternoon, All;
Thermometer says 70, it feels warmer because of the humidity.
RR, I'm going to have to bow out of the lunch, I'm having health problems (trouble breathing because of the wet wx), and I don't want to have to fight weather. I'm wondering if that gent back east is still doing the seat padding for 100.00 a pop. I might get ahold of him. Brad, do you ride to the AspenCash? I prefer smaller rallies, myself. Everyone Have a Wet Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt,
& 'the Grey Lady' (in ICU)

Hank, if "guy back east" is referring to Spencer at greatdaytoride.com, it may or may not be much of an improvement. I had him do the "long distance" modification to the stock seat on my 07 RT. That turned a 50 mile seat into a 75 mile seat. For the money, the best option (at least short of a custom seat) was an AirHawk cushion.

I guess when Bob told me 1600 miles that was including the ride to west coast to start the ride. And he said Jim tried some red lock tight and it still fell off. And yes Hank I ride to the events in the spring and fall normally. The Aspen Cash is not as big as the Golden Aspen for some reason. I guess the time of year makes the difference.