Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 52 so far this morning with clouds and rain. Just a gentile rain quite a bit of the night. Supposedly ending mid morning with the sun coming out.
Got the Little League game in last night. Rained a bit during the game, but then quit until the end of the game. Have my rain suit out for the ride into work. The first time I have needed that in a while.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hi, Guys;
Microsoft added a bunch of 'updates' to my computer yesterday, and this morning, it took it 20 minutes to boot. Ads all over the place!! Guess they removed my 'Adblocker Plus'. Guess I need to reinstall it.
48/70 with rain in ABQ today. I have my raingear out also, looks like I'm gonna need it for awhile. I'm still planning on a ride to Mountainair Saturday with a side trip to Willard for lunch with RR. Getting some important jobs done at work. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & the Grey Lady