Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 54 so far this morning. Had a few showers around the area last night, but didn't get any here. Almost didn't get our first Little League game in last night. Finished the game and got off the field as lightning was getting closer. Looking better for today, but still a few showers around.
Yall have a great day.

Rr

Re: Good morning

Good Morning,
52/71 and cloudy in ABQ this morning, 40% chance of rain. It's going to clear out tonight and tomorrow is supposed to be nice. RR, the 16th looks good for a 'lunch run', I will be working on my place in Mountainair and can take a break at lunch time to hit the Willard Cantina. It should be fun!! in other news, I'm getting closer to retirement, and am having trouble waiting. Patience is not one of my virtues. It was great to see Hippi back on the LSV Forum yesterday, I've put him on my prayer list. Everyone Have a Great Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, 'LilPutt', & 'The Grey Lady'

Re: Good morning

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mother passed Sunday night. We are meeting with the funeral home this morning to decide on the best time for the funeral. She is at Hubbard Kelly funeral home here in Odessa. Thanks for all your prayers.