Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

60/81 in ABQ today, 20% chance of showers. Right now, it's clear. Have some work planned, need to get to it. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt; & 'the Grey Lady

Re: Good Morning

48/84 clear & not-so-humid. nice!

Re: Good Morning

Good afternoon all
Been busy the past couple days. Yesterday put a wind turbine on a friends roof, then got some wood to start my current project. Building a car port in the front yard to keep the car out of the hot summer sun. Put two posts in yesterday and the other two today. Is getting warm. Down to 50 and up to upper 80's with clear skies. hopefully next weekend I can start on the framework for the roof.
Hank, I hadn't planned a lunch run because you had said you didn't want to go on any rides until you did some work on the Honda. if you want, we could go to the Cantina in Willard in two weeks on the 16th. Then I could get some pinto beans from Estancia which is just up the road.
Yall have a great day.

RR