Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 55 this morning and heading for 83 with clear skies and just a little breeze. Looking to be another beautiful day.
Brad, you and your sister and mother continue in my prayers. Such a tought time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning all;
Home sick today (upper respiratory infection..Not a real problem for me, but I work around sick people, and I don't want them to get worse because of something I passed to them.) I'm trying to figure out the best way to mount my GPS on Lil'Putt. I'd like to mount it on top of the control panel,but I'm concerned about shock and vibration. I also need to 'soften up' the suspension some...right now it rides like a hardtail both front and rear.
Brad, I'm putting you and your family on my prayer list. I lost both of my parents in '13 and I know how you feel. Meanwhile, guess I'm going to 'sit and read' today and try to kick this 'creeping crud'. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'the Grey Lady'