Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF!!!

WOW!! Finally, I have some time to post today! RR, I hope you have fun in Safford. It looks like finances and health issues will keep me from going. I've been having respiratory allergy problems lately, they're worse this year than usual. Got some painting done on Lil'Putt, and got rid of the fading. Have some parts to pick up at the Honda shop to install on her. Hoping to buy some risers next payday, and get a mount for my GPS mounted.
I also need to look at the suspension-around town on rough roads, if feels like there isn't any. I think she'll turn into a nice little touring bike with some more work. Everyone Have a Great Day!!
P.S.:33/60 in ABQ today...Cold front just passed through.

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, and 'the Grey Lady'

Re: TGIF!!!

Good morning all
Is cooler here this morning also. Was down to 38, but is 49 now with nice sunshine to warm things. Heading for only 69 today, but warmer tomorrow, up to 75. Will be good for a ride to Safford.
Chip should be here around noon and we will be heading out. Hopefully having supper at the little cafe in Hillsboro. I am planning to stay at the campground at Lake Roberts just north of Silver City. Then we will have to leave by 8 to have a good ride into Safford. Will probably be a bit cool starting out, but should be nice for the ride.
See ya at 11 Arizona time Bob. Which will be noon New Mexico time.
Currently 66 in Kerrville. Forecast says 'chance' of thunderstorms for Friday and Saturday with highs in the mid 80's. Looking forward to that ride also.
Yall have a great day and see ya tomorrow or next weekend.

RR

Re: TGIF!!!

Forget the o rings for now. I'll put them in later. I put the bike back together yesterday, and I'll be riding it to Safford.