Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 59 so far this morning with clear skies and heading for only 71. A bit cooler the next few days. Will be heading out for the lunch ride tomorrow noon. Looking forward to the ride and seeing Bob and Dorothy.
Currently 66 in Kerrville. Still a bit early to tell weather for next weekend. So far it says 'chance of showers' for the weekend. Will hopefully be in Jal this time next week and heading out in a couple hours for Kerrville. Looking forward to that ride and weekend also.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Alas, you will probably be having lunch with me, as Dorothy is otherwise occupied. I couldn't get Bike Bandit to send me the o rings in a timely manner, so I will cage it to Safford. Look forward to seeing you and Chip. Some colder air has moved in as it's down to 50, with an expected high of 76. Should be a nice day.