Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 62 this morning and warming up with a nice bright sun out there. Heading for 80 today. Plan on washing the C14 today as it is still dirty from the riding around in Alpine at the SFR. Then will go for a ride somewhere just to enjoy the day. Have to be back by 5 or so, to watch the NASCAR race from Texas Motor Speedway. This weekend is also the MotoGP in Austin.
Will be in Silver City on the way to lunch in Safford in another week, and then in Kerrville in two weeks.
Currently 58 in Kerrville with clear skies, but looking like good chances for rain the next several days.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Don Medina is attending the MotoGP. He stayed with us on Tuesday night as he was passing through Tucson. We had an enjoyable visit, and I think the Norcal group will be having a Fall event here in Tucson. RR, you may have another chance to ride around here if you are not working!

Good Morning, All;
52/75 here in ABQ today, light cloud cover with the sun peeking through. I have to pay bills, then work on the cage motor and I need to do some maintenance on Lil'Putt. I'm hoping to have 'the Grey Lady' (my '03 Voyager) running later this summer. It all depends on the financial situation. A run to Tucson this fall sounds like fun!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, and 'the Grey Lady'

Rick Taapken called me tonight and wanted to let everyone know he has been off shore for a while and has no internet service. But thinks he will be home around the 19th and off for couple weeks and wants to come to HCT and he will pay and register when he gets there. We will probably ride down together. See you all there.
And Brad my prayers everyday for you and your Mom.