Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 57 so far this morning, heading for 75 with clear skies. A short day today. Taking off about 10 to take Cindy to the airport in El Paso. She is flying to Austin to spend the week with hier kids. Andrea is having her baby shower this Saturday. Will be gone for 11 days.
One more week until lunch in Safford and two more weeks until the HCT.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

We got some rain here in the big O last night. I have been riding my bike back and forth to the Hospital. Not liking riding in all this traffic around here. We have called in Hospice and they are just making Mom comfortable now.
In his time and thanks for your prayers.

Brad, why do they call Odessa the "Big O"? I've been scrambling to get some tasks done before the HCT, not the least of which is get the bike running. RR, I might be coming to Safford in the Miata. (I might even be bringing Dorothy with me). I am waiting for some o rings from Bike Bandit. I have a very slight seepage of coolant from one of the head pipes, not anything serious but just annoying. All this while operating on half a brain because of the allergy drugs I am taking. It's definitely Spring in Tucson!

63/83 Bob, it's been my experience that once the cool nights are done, ie no lows below ~45°F, the that leakage stops - til next winter.

Well Speedball, that's good to know. However I don't want to have this issue next Winter either, so I'll try to fix it right!