Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HE IS RISEN!!

Good morning all
Don't normally post on Sundays, but couldn't help it this morning. Wanted to spread the good news. Heading out to Sunrise Service at another church, then breakfast provided by my church youth and our Easter service.
Spent the last two days checking the valves on the C14. Fortunately, no adjustments needed, but there sure is a lot of plastic and frame parts to remove to get to the valve cover. Glad to have shim under bucket which doesn't need the checking that oftern.
Ready for the lunch ride to Safford in 2 weeks. Will change the oil after getting home. It should be nice and warmed up by then.
Currently 58 here with a few high thin clouds, heading for 81. Was a bit cooler this weekend, probably back to normal, but warming up again. A beautifl full moon last night heading back from an Easter Vigil service.
Yall have a GREAT EASTER DAY.

RR

Re: HE IS RISEN!!

HE IS RISEN INDEED!!! HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!
53/75 in ABQ today. Going to get finished cleaning the bike, but mostly, I think I'm just going to *worship* today.

Everyone Have a Wonderful Resurrection Sunday!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank, Lil'Putt, & 'The Grey Lady'