Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Hank, I would definitely get that checked out! Hang in there. RR, The Henry's and Dorothy and I are camping in the Fox Run Loop, which, along with the Fawn Hide-A-Way Loop, has the $10./night spots. Actually both loops are pretty close together. I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the speedo drive for my bike. I still have a couple of other issues on the bike I need to take care of.
Got an email from Don Medina yesterday, and we are likely getting together next Tuesday when he passes thru Tucson. He is pitching to the NorCal Voyagers a get-together here in Tucson next Fall. If so, Charlie and I will be involved in ride planning and maybe picking out restaurants and a motel. Remains to be seen how many participants he'll get, but Don is a promoter! We'll see. Have a good day, all.
Bob