Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: GMEVA

Good evening all
Yes, we did get quite a bit of rain. It was beautiful for the ride here with a few clouds. It rained Friday morning around 3 for a while. Was wet when we went for breakfast. I decided to head south anyhow to Study Butte and Chip went with me. It turned out to be a beautiful ride once we were about 20 miles south. Then headig north out of Precidio half way to Marfa it cooled off again. Then thick fog between Marfa and Alpine. It rained again most of the night Friday night. We went to breakfast later than Friday morning and again I decided to do the Fort Davis ride. This time Dave and Steve went along and the ride was good again. Fog at the McDonald observatory, but once we got down in elevation it turned out better. Just a couple light showers for the ride. After Supper Chip and I went for another ride to McDonald Observatory since the weather was nice and the roads were dry. It turned out nice again.
Heading back home in the morning. Hopefully leaving by 7. The skies cleared so it will be cooler in the morning, but should be beautiful once the sun is up. We just had rain the 2 days for the gathering. Good weather for coming and again good weather for leaving. It was a great time however visiting, and the rides did work out.
Yall have a great day and see ya in 5 weeks at the HCT.

RR