Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
One more day until time to leave for Alpine. Currently 47 here in Alamogordo under cloudy skies. Didn't see the sun much yesterday, but only a couple light showers. Heading for 69 with a chance for showers.
Currently 43 in Alpine with clouds. Should be leaving a bout 7 tomorrow morning. Still have to pack, but will do that tonight. Looking forward to the weekend with friends. Unfortunately our numbers are dwindling for bad reasons. Prayers going out to Brad and his mother over this life change time. And to Jim and Sandra that they might be safe from the wildfires. Hope all those traveling will have a safe trip.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

I agree with you on the prayers for friends. Charlie and I leave here in about an hour. I'm also praying for no winds out of the east! We'll see about that one. See you all tomorrow.