Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
51/66 in ABQ today. Slight chance of rain. WX in Alpine is showing a 40% chance of tstms after 8:00AM on Friday, not so bad on Saturday. Guess we'll have to take our ride before then!
The bike is ready, I still have to pack. In spite of the deteriorating wx, I feel like I need to do this. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane,
Hank & 'Lil'Putt'

Got my bike all back together this AM. Everything seems to work good! Charlie gets here this PM, and we'll head out tomorrow AM. Our goal is to spend the night in Van Horn so we'll have a short ride on Thursday. It's been a while since I've ridden - I'll have to learn all over again. Speedball, we'll miss you, but you're right, we'll talk about you! I think the only reason Pathfinder attends all these events is so we don't talk about him! Everyone ride safe.
Bob

62/72 Top o' the mornin' to ya. wx man says 100% chance of rain. you folks have a safe ride

Just got a call from The Judge. He won't be making the SFR due to a wildfire getting close to his place. The fire is about 6 miles north of his place with north winds, not good. Keep Sandra & Jim in your prayers.
He said they lost one place to the fire, which fortunately was unoccupied.

RR