Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Had a good day yesterday. The whole cooling system is back together again except for the radiator. The exhaust pipes and mufflers are about halfway on. I can see the light of day again. See you in a few.

Well I wont be able to make the SFR. Cancelled my reservations yesterday and called Judge to give the bad news. I will be busy getting my mother into the hospital on Monday for a few days then on to skilled nursing again. She has been falling and needs some professional help. That was the hardest decision I have ever made. I will have a lot of things to take care of with the house, mail etc. You guys be safe and have fun.

I'm very sorry to hear that. You and your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

Brad so sorry about you Mom. My prayers are with you and her. If I can do anything let me know. I have been through all that and it is not an easy thing. God Bless