Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
I took lil'Putt to the Honda store yesterday after work for the installation of a new rear tire. I pick her up after work today, then pack her for the trip. WX does look good in Alpine, clear and 75 when I get there Thursday. I'm planning on overnighting somewhere in the Big Spring area on the ride down, that should get me into Alpine fairly early Thursday. Getting excited, no rides for a loooong time, now 3 in a little more than a month! I hope to make at least 2 of them. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & Lil'Putt

Hank, I trust you'll try harder to stay on the road this time so I can actually have lunch with you in Safford! Yesterday I welded the missing "ear" back onto the bike frame, and reinforced the ear on the other side which was also showing signs of cracking. It went very well - I am quite pleased. I also replaced 5 of the 7 water hoses. Boy you sure have to take off alot of stuff to get to these hoses (Speedball ought to know about this)! Today I get to replace the water manifold with the new o-rings. Then install a new seal kit in the water pump and the last two water hoses. Weather here has been beautiful with no rain and highs in the 70 and 80's. Getting excited about SFR next week and the prospects of camping without freezing!
Bob

51/74 & niiice! BS, be sure you show me your welded ears while we're at SFR. I'm sure I need to address that bidness also.

Sounds like everyone is gearing up for spring fun run. You don't know how much I would like to be there. But as all married men know sometimes you have to do what they want so you can do more of what you want. I hope you all have a safe 3 day ride, also there and back. Might possibly make HCT. But need to do a lot to my bike before Rolling Thunder. Stay safe and God Bless