Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning and Lunch Ride

Good morning all
Down to 40 this morning. Was supposed to be colder, but is cloudy out which kept things warmer. But then with the clouds, won't get the nice sun to get things warmed up. Heading for 64 with some clouds all day.
Little League is getting started. Have tryouts this morning, so it will be a bit cool for that. No wind, so that will help.
Currently 36 at the Baked Alaskan with clear skies. At least it is above freezing. Still has a couple weeks to warm up.
Thinking about a lunch ride to Safford, AZ to meet up with the Arizona Twins. How bout April 18th at 11. I would head out Friday the 17th and spend the night in Silver City and go the rest of the way Saturday morning. Would be a good ride and the weather should be warmer by then. There is a Casa Manana at the intersection of US 70 and 1st Ave (which is also US191). Also an El Coronado on Main street, 1 block south of US70. A friend said the El Coronado is a good place. I will verify that if this sounds like a good idea.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning and Lunch Ride

Good Morning, All;
51 in ABQ, headed for 62, but if the clouds stay around, I do not think it will make it. RR, Safford, AZ sounds fun...If I'm still too sick to make the SFR, that might be an option. Right now, I'm still sick, and hoping to be over it by Monday, so I can go back to work. I have heard of others that took up to 3 weeks to get rid of this particular 'bug'...Hope it doesn't take me that long!! Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S

Sorry for the silence - I've been gone for a few days. I could make a lunch ride to Safford on the 18th. I haven't heard from Charlie yet.
Bob

too close to the HCT for me
Charlie