Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cold this morning, down to 28 and heading for only 48 today with clear skies. A beautiful almost full moon out there. A warming trend is coming, but slow. Gonnna be cold again tomorrow morning below freezing, but then not below freezing for a while.
Currently 23 at the Lost Alaskan with overcast skies. Hoping it is in a warming trend there also. Will be leaving in 2 weeks and a couple hours for Alpine. Looking forward to stopping at Salt Flat for a Breakfast Taco also. Should be a great time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
23/46 in ABQ today. Current chill factor of 16. Hope it warms up quick. The creeping crud has moved into my chest, and I sound like I could sing bass in a gospel quartet. Praying for it to go away soon. Still hoping to make the SFR, it just depends on how I feel and what the finances look like. Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Good morning

28/40 Wow! A man who defines a good time as a Breakfast Taco in Salt Flat is the definition of easy to please.