Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday Snowed In...

RR
Nothing much for it so far.RR

Yeah, I know the feeling - the LSV newsletter was pretty "compact" this time.

RR
Good morning all
No snow here, but it did get down to 23 this morning. Up to 38 now and heading for 64 with clear skies and nice sunshine to warm things.
Have quite a bit to do this morning. Have the HCT registration to get on the LSV web site. Will do that next. Have just been relaxing this morning so far, but time to get things done. Just enjoying the morning with Cindy.
This past week has been busy at work and at home I have been converting my church web site to HTML5 so I can put video on the site. Have video of sermons on the site now. Would be good to get the LSV site converted over and give it a new look. The EV web site uses frames which isn't supported in HTML5. The LSV web site doesn't use frames. I like the look of frames.
Yall have a great day.
RR

You can get the look of frames using div tags and CSS. That has been available for a long time, long before HTML5. Personally, I don't like frames because they don't work well unless you assume a specific screen resolution and then they don't work well at other resolutions.

I know about the div tag, and started learning about it several months ago, but other things always seem to come along. And have been learning about CSS, however you have to realize you are working with someone without that much IQ. I learned about frames back 12 or so years ago when I started being the webmaster and need to learn about newer things. Or a more qualified person could take over the site. Always more to learn, and obviously I need more time to do that. Just not enough hours in the day. I would also like to learn more about PHP. So many things to learn.

RR