Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Saturday!!

Good Morning, All;
Sunny this morning, with rain moving in starting tomorrow. I'm going to wash the Honda today to make sure it rains!! I need to head down to a cage parts store to get paint to paint my oil pan with. Things are moving slowly with the cage engine, but they are moving. I might take a short ride today after that's all done. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: It's Saturday!!

You're a busy boy Hank. I'm just sittin' here sweatin' in the humidity

Hello from the rock here in Alto. Making good progress on the bath room. Five days into the project and I am down to mud tape texture and paint. The weather has held out where I could get the sheetrock and tub surround done. Now it is all inside work. My dog got sprayed by a skunk last night. She became an outside dog. Any one have a good solution to clean her up?

Never tried it myself, but I hear a tomato juice bath works.

Thanks Richard I will have to try the tomato juice. It might take a five gallon bucket full.