Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 34 so far this morning. Clear skies and lots of stars out. Was a bit windy late yesterday afternoon, bringing in the cooler temps. Heading for 57 with a warming trend the next several days.
Had a great weekend with an extra day off yesterday. Started a new project in the workshop, just a small table for our pastor for her laundry room in her new house.
Have my reservation at the Lost Alaskan campground in Alpine for the SFR. THey said the tent sites have covered sites and table with electricity. Cost is $18 for up to 2. Hopefully the weather will be good for the SFR this year.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All,
29/52 in ABQ today. Riding in as usual. Hoping for good wx for the SFR, I'm getting a bit of cabin fever. The LSV must be having problems if guys from Arizona are planning the HCT!! That's one I'm hoping I can make. Gotta get the 'Grey Lady' back on the road, first. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.