Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Just got back from helping clean the mile with church. Then had breakfast. Now time to post here. Was down to 36, but is up to 57 now. Nice clear skies, with high of 70.
Brad, those electric vests are really nice. I have used mine most of the winter, and it makes a big difference. Used it on a trip to Wisconsin quite a few years ago, and it made a huge difference. That was the time I rode thru a snow storm from Soccorro to Santa Rosa. It made a big difference then.
I have had a hard time find 22LR ammo also. I did get one box while in Hutto for Thanksgiving, but tried again over Christmas there and couldn't find any.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

I have never rode in the snow and hope I don't have to. I just bought some over pants to compliment my electric jacket so that should be all I need for the cold weather. Nice day here again today almost 80 deg and possible snow Tuesday and or Wednesday. Headed for Alto Monday. Going to remodel the bath room. Doctors orders to stay active!