Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 34 so far this morning with clear skies and a little bit of a moon showing. Heading for 65 and a bit warmer the next few days before cooling off again. Looking to be a beautiful weekend. Wearing the electric vest today. Did yesterday also. First time in a week or so with the warm temps earlier. Hopefully it will get back to those nice temps again.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

30/66 but already up to 36. I know, I know; the Panhandle guys wish for a low of 30.

Re: Good morning

What a nice day here in the panhandle. Started out with the electric jacket but soon had it turned off. My step brothers are coming down from Arkansas to hunt prairie dogs on Rita Blanca grasslands in the north west panhandle. So today I did some recon work to scope out the camp ground and green zones for hunting. Why they want to come from Arkansas and take vacation to shoot prairie dogs is beyond me. But I will help all I can. And why is 22 LR so hard to find?