Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cold this morning. Not sure what happened to spring, but it is gone again. Down to 36 and heading for only 58. Warming trend going on for the next few days. Should not be too bad for the weekend. Was windy yesterday and last night, but seems to be calm this morning. Clear skies and the sun should feel good when it peeks over the mountains.
Would have been nice to get a campground near the hotel for the SFR, but have been unable to contact the campground. If anyone has been able to contact them, post it here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Was finally able to kick that stomach problem I've been having for the last couple of weeks. Feeling better today. 37/56 in ABQ. today, with rain predicted for the weekend. I have Monday off-it's a federal holiday. I might get some riding in if wx is not too bad. I looked at the CG website, and it is nice! I'm wondering what their rates are for tents (apparently you cant get them unless you make a reservation). Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'lil'putt'

Re: Good morning

43/58 Yeah, Winter's back - or rather, Summer's gone.. It got up to 83 yesterday