Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 46 so far this morning and heading for 76 with clear skies again. The moon seems to be getting smaller every morning. Was down to 32 when I got to work yesterday morning, from 48 here at home. Seems always cooler there.
Haven't been able to contact the camping place in Alpine. Guess I had better look for another place to stay. Will check that out tonight. Getting close to SFR time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

35/79 I wonder if the neighbor folks at Antelope Motel know anything about the campground. We exposed our outdoor thermometer to too-direct sunlight yesterday & got a (I believe) false high for the day of 89 degrees. I was warm.

Another nice day on tap here today with a high of 72. But tomorrow the bottom falls out for a day or so then warms up again. I really like my heated jacket. Should have got one a long time ago. I don't think I will need the heated pants. I plan on taking another ride today ( Dr's orders). Rode in to my doctors appointment yesterday about a 120 mile round trip. My doctor wants me to be more active and he considers motorcycle riding a form of activity. His nurse rides a HD fat boy. I really like my Dr.

Hey Brad, can he be my doctor too?