Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Supposed to be raining here according to the forecast, but just cloudy so far. Didn't see the sun yesterday. No rain yesterday either. Supposed to be raining thru Sunday. Will have to see.
Down to 42 so far and heading for 48. Only got up to about 48 yesterday. Was good weather for the move, not too hot for all the moving.
Brad, glad you are getting everything figured on the new bike. I do believe the Judge is planning to attend. The two of you can talk about your bikes. Looking forward to the SFR.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, Everyone;
WX report says 35 in light snow, but I do not see anything outside, just wind and clouds. Forecast is for 100% chance of 'snow and rain' today thru Saturday tapering off Sat. night. If I don't start seeing precip. before it's time to go to work, I'll probably ride in. Saving my pennies and dimes for the SFR!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.