Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another cold morning. Was down to 20 this morning, but the sun just peeked over the mountains a bit ago. It is already up to 24 with our clear skies. Frost over everything. Today is my day off, so I didn't have to go out in this cold. Was told to go home yesterday about 11 because of snow. WSMR closed for the day, but the roads were clear here. Just had to clean the snow off my cycle cover. I made it to work about 4:40 yesterday morning and the snow started about 5. Was a very wet heavy snow. Had good snow at work, but none here in town. Only got up to 38 yesterday, but it cleared around sunset to allow it to get COLD overnight.
Heading for 44 today and not so cold tonght, only down to 24 and scheduled for 52 tomorrow. It will seem better with the sun shining. Maybe I can get some more work done out in the workshop today.
Can't see any snow on the mountains to the east of us. Can't see Sierra Blanca because of buildings in the way, but I am sure it is nice and white from yesterday. Going for a bicycle ride into town this morning to do some things.
Yall have a great day.

RR