Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow????

Good morning all
The weatherman keeps talking about snow this morning, so I am leaving early for work before it could start. So far, down to 37 with no stars visible. Light rain off and on. Supposedly the snow is scheduled to start around 5, so I should be able to beat that. Looking to get all the way up to 37 today and cold tonight. I am hoping if it does snow this morning, it will clear out later today to head home.
And Hank, this is why I was planning on not going to the IMS in Dallas.
One last thing CCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEE OOOOONNNNNNN SPRING!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Snow????

Yep, Snow...
It's 28 with a wind chill of 15 in 'the Frozen North' with snow on the ground and more predicted for this morning. It's supposed to clear up later this afternoon with a high of 42. RR, I'm just surprised-this is the first time that I know of you cancelling a ride due to weather. While I'd love to go to an IMS show, I'm not crazy about having to ride in cold and snow...I'd be more likely to take a cage (and get called a 'wuss' by mi friends..OK, I admit it, I am!!!) Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Snow????

"CCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEE OOOOONNNNNNN SPRING"
^ yeah, x2