Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to work for the week after a beautiful weekend (except for the football). Spent a good part of yesterday working outside in the workshop making sawdust. Was nice to be home with Cindy for an extra day.
It is down to 38 so far this morning and heading for 65 with clear skies. Was about the same high for yesterday.
I had been thinking about going to the IMS in Dallas this weekend, but it will be cooling off Thursday, so I think I will be staying home and getting things done around here.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
41/54 in ABQ today, rain and snow predicted for the next couple of days. RR, you're not going on a ride because it's 'cooler'?? Amazing!! You never let weather stop you!! Got a lot done over the weekend, worked on the cage some, and helped a friend install a window in an 80 year old house. Fun!!
Riding in today, but if it gets bad enough tomorrow, I might borrow a cage.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Good morning

Sorry about your Packers they should have won. Back down in Odessa helping out my Mom. She took another fall and gave herself a black eye. I made reservations in Alpine. I don't think Bob and Pat are going to make it. Don't know about the Judge.
Have a good day.