Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Clear skies this morning, and so that means colder temps. Down to 28 so far with another couple hours before the sun peeks over the mountains. But at least the sun will be warming things quickly. Heading for 55. The fog kept things cooler yesterday, only getting up to 50 or so. My face shield was freezing up with the fog on the ride to work yesterday. Took it extra easy with the cold and fog. When I got to work I couldn't even open my trunk. The key slot was frozen with the fog. Had to wait a couple hours for the sun to get things warmer.
It was nice enough when I got home to be able to work in the workshop for a bit yesterday afternoon. Hope to finish a project this afternoon and start on another one tomorrow. Making a desk for my grandson.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

25/63 The sun is already bright. Gonna get nice today.
If you haven't gotten your motel room for SFR yet, Antelope is about full. There's a "which motel" thread going on the LSV channel.