Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
36/41 in ABQ today, with a chance for rain/snow later in the week. I got the tax stuff yesterday, it's time to get with my CPA. I am definitely hoping to make the SFR, and I'm praying for good wx (I do not enjoy 'braving the elements'!) The Honda is running well, the Grey Lady is languishing. One of my 'New Year's Resolutions' is to get her running again, but she probably will not be running in time for the SFR. Rats!!
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

Yes I plan on making the SFR God willing. I hope the weather will be good as well. The wind was the worst part last year when we were riding down. We will need to start thinking about reservations some where. It is going to be really cold today here in the Panhandle with strong north winds. Bob all I have to do is push a button to start my fire place. Have a good day.