Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Fun Run 2015

Good day all
Since we are into 2015 now, I guess it is time to start planning some rides. The first one of our new year will be the SFR. I am thinking of the weekend of March 19 - 22. That should be far enough before the LSV HCT so people will have a break before heading to the beautiful hill country of Texas. And since it is cold here I am thinking of staying in Terlingua. But I wanted to put out this feeler to see what people think of a good headquarters location. In the past it has been mostly Alpine or Terlingua and last year we stayed in Terlingua. Two years ago we stayed in Fort Davis for the first time, so that is also an option.
This same post is on the LSV forum also for all to view.
Post your thoughts here so we can get something set up soon.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Spring Fun Run 2015

This is one run I'm hoping to make. Terlingua looks good...farther south, lower elevation=warmer weather (I hope). Let me throw a wrench in the works here...How about Presidio? I think it would be fun to ride the river road into the park, plus there might be a better hotel. And as well, we would still have all the roads to ride, and I would really like to see the observatory again. COMEOON, SPRING!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Spring Fun Run 2015

Dates are OK. I agree with Hank and see if Presidio has anything to offer. Otherwise I would be interested in Alpine.