Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
20/39 in ABQ today with a 50% chance of snow. It's supposed to clear up tomorrow with temps in the low 40's. If that happens, I have some engine parts cleaning that I need to do. Depending on when the snow hits, I may try riding in this morning. I do not like riding in the white stuff. We can really use a lot more moisture, but I'd prefer a warm spring rainstorm.
Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

No, the wood stove is not going quite yet. Getting the hearth built and finished involves more than I thought. Laying the tile, grouting, allowing everything time to dry properly, and then applying a sealer to the travertine, looks like we will be setting the stove in place on Sunday. The chimney assembly should be no big deal. I'm definitely eager for it. I can "watch" the propane level go down in the tank during these cold days.

I am still in Alto. We got a little snow last night and should be more on the way this evening. Mary and the grandson headed home this morning. She is trying to beat the ice and snow that is headed for the panhandle so they say. She has a front wheel drive car and should be in good shape. The drive way here proved to be a challenge this morning but finally made it out. My four wheel drive truck had no problems.
Happy New Year to everyone and have a good day.