Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Snow!

Who says it's always hot here in the desert? We have about 3 inches on snow on the ground. It's pretty but thank goodness it will be gone in about an hour. Happy New Year to all.

Re: Snow!

Good day to all and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope it is a blessed and prosperous one for all.
And Bob, you can keep the snow there. Even here it is usually only for a few hours. But 3" is a lot to be gone in just a couple hours.
Cold here. Was down to 25 this morning, but is all the way up to a balmy 40 with clear skies and sunshine. Not gonna be very warm the next few days though.
And cheer for Florida State in the Rose Bowl as I have a daughter and grandkids in Tallahassee cheering for them.
Yall have a great day.

RR

I've heard of snow! Happy New Year all.

Good Afternoon Everyone!
I woke up to about 1" of snow on the ground this morning, and temps in the low 20's. Right now, it's 33 and there's a 40% chance of snow tomorrow. I left work early yesterday and went bowling with some friends. We had a great time, and I bowled 30. Guess I'll never be a 'pro'! I had a really great breakfast this morning with my landlord, and the tab for both of us was picked up by a friend. I have a 'free' payday coming up, so I guess I'll be able to make some progress on the cage engine ('blinging' it up a bit.) Everyone Have a Great Evening, and Happy New Year!!!

Ride Safe & Warm!
EVA Hank