Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBBBRRRRRRRR

Good morning all
As the song goes Baby It's Cold Outside!! It was down below freezing when we went to bed last night. It was 30 last I saw last night and down to 20 so far this morning. Heading to a balmy 46 with our normal clear skies.
I realized last night it is time for another newsletter this weekend. Will have to work on that over the next couple days. If anyone has anything please get it in to me by Sunday. Probably won't be much in it this time as much hasn't happened.
Have a game night at church tonight, so will go to that. Not sure though how long we will stay though.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: BBBBRRRRRRRR

BBBRRRRRR is right! Current temperature in 'the Frozen North' is 13 degrees with a wind chill factor of -7. High today is supposed to be 30 degrees. I put the Honda in the garage last night, hopefully the battery survived the cold wx. RR, I've written an article for the NL, but cannot seem to attach it to an email. I'll call you about it today. Everybody Have a Great (WARM!) day!!

Ride Safe and warm;
EVA Hank
ABQ, NM