Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Pleasant temps here in Hutto with rain off and on. Currently 65,with a predicted high of 55. I don't really understand this.
Going to see The Hobbit today. Saw the display on LaSalle's ship which sunk in the 1600's yesterday. Looked a couple places for 22LR's yesterday and didn't find any.
Yall have a great day

RR

Re: Good morning

That's Texas temperature calculation! Here it was 60 @ 3 a.m., 47 @ 8 - there may be a cold front in the neighborhood.

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
24/32 with sunny skies in 'The Frozen North' today. Would like to wash the Honda, but need to thaw out the garden hose first. I also guess I should wait until the temperature gets above freezing. That is not supposed to happen for a week. Oh, Well!!! And January is supposed to be the coldest month of the year. I'm staying pretty much inside today, but do want to take a ride later. We'll see how THAT works out!! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank