Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

54/71 It's Summer again! Yea!

Re: GMEVA

27/39. It's still winter here. Good Morning, All! I'm off for the next few days (my 'Christmas Break') and I'll be around. Everyone Have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: GMEVA

Good day all and Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!
Having a great time here in Hutto. Went first to Houston to visit daughter and her husband there. Spent the weekend there and came up to Hutto Sunday night.
Went to Cabela's just south of town to see it. Wandered about for a few hours. Tried to get some 22 LR shells, and they didn't have any.
Weather is nice here. A little rain today and cooler and windy, but beautiful yesterday. Looking to be cool tomorrow also. Son and his wife will be arriving Christmas afternoon for a few days. His luggage was lost leaving Malta. They found it in Rome and sent it to Paris. Lost it again and just found it again and sending to to Houston. The pleaures of flying.
Yall have a Merry Christmas.

RR