Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Cold here this morning. Down to 33 and heading for 63. Clear skies, so it will be better when the sun comes up.
Finally got my Christmas Cards done last night. Have to drop them off at the mail box on the way to work this morning.
Gas seems to have bottomed out here at $2.489 for mid grade. Would be nice to go down a bit more, but not sure if it will happen. Will be spoiled by this when the prices go up again.
I checked yesterday, and I got just over 15,000 miles on the set of Michelin PR4's on the C14. That is the most I have gotten for a set of tires on the C14. Usually has been around 11,000.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

It's amazing the tire mileage you can get when you keep the speeds under 100! I'm in the process of installing a wood burner in our living room addition. Should be able to fire it up within a week - YES! Have a blessed day.

Re: Good morning

33/61 I feel quite certain that if you replace the engine on your 1200 Voyager with a wood burner, that speeds will be under 100.