Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning
Looking to be a beautiful day today. Down to 39 and getting bright out. Sun hasn't peeked over the mountains yet. And yes Speedball, the sun did make it up yesterday.
Spent several hours yesterday afternoon / evening putting a trailer hitch on the car. Instructions said no drilling, and installation time 40-80 minutes. I didn't have to do any drilling, however I did have to do some grinding on a couple holes to get them to line up with the bolt holes on the frame. Had to put the hitch on and take it off several times until I got it right. Not fun crawling under the car and lifting a 45 lb. hitch. Not a lot of working room. Today I will tackle the wiring to get the trailer lights working. Will wait a bit though until it warms a bit more.
Spent the afternoon at work yesterday putting up the Christmas Tree.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

49/58 Can't say if the sun came up today or not - lottsa clouds, no rain. Drove the cage to Johnson City for lunch yesterday.