Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back to work

Good morning all
Got back yesterday afternoon about 3:30. Had a great week off visiting in Hutto with family. Of course it went by too fast, but it is nice to be back in my own bed and my own house. Speedball, didn't hear, but did you take time off for Thanksgiving?? Even got to go for a quick ride into town on the C14 for a few provisions for the week. Milk for home and fruit for work. Sure was nice to get on 2 wheels again.
Temps look pretty good out this morning. Down to 42 and heading for 65. Looks to be clear skies. Nice to see all the stars again.
Came home to leaves all over the place. Got a few cleaned up last night, but will have more today to do after work. Still some on the trees, so will have more to do for the next couple weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Back to work

47/64 I did! I did! I made it into a 4 day weekend but I'm back at the old grind now - writing my letter to Santa.