Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving

I started smoking my turkey this morning about 5:00. Kind of cold here at 28 deg this morning. We will all meet at Mary's mothers house for dinner. Should be around 25 to 30 people their. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

30/65 Do you use Zig Zag or Topps to roll your turkey? I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving, All!
I'm staying home today, trying to get my allergy problems under control. 34/60 in ABQ today (it's currently 42), and I'm planning on working on the cage engine later today. Right now, my 'Thanksgiving Breakfast' is in the oven, hoping to do a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit (or 2) a little later. It'll be cheaper than going out, and no one around here makes gluten-free biscuits around here-except me. Everyone Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, and may our Lord pour his blessings out on you!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Richard you are a trip but just so you know I use Pecan and or Apricot.