Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
24/55 in ABQ today. I've been catching a ride into work with a friend, rear tire on the Honda was flat Monday morning. I came home early from work yesterday to fix it, found a TEK (self-drilling) screw near the center of the tread. It's plugged, and I need to check it this morning to see if it's still inflated. The plug will work for now, but I'm going to have to get the tire replaced before I take any more long (out of town) rides. Tomorrow's Friday! I also found the tool to put the rear main seal on my engine, so I'll probably be working on that Saturday. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

RR
Good morning all
A relatively balmy 33 deg this morning and heading for 62. Well above freezing. Thinking about getting out my mesh jacket
RR

I be thinkin' you been standin' too close to BMW riders & have caught some kinda ignore-the-bad-weather virus. 35/68 here.