Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Really BURRRRRR

Good morning all
It is at a new low for the season. Down to 24 and heading for only 47 with clear skies. Need the sun up and shining to start warming things a bit.
Have my annual vision checkup this morning. Will be a cool ride back into town for the check.
Cccccooooooommmmmmmeeeeee ooooonnnnnn SPRING!!
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Really BURRRRRR

Good Morning, All;
25/42 in ABQ today...yep, I have the cold wx gear out. Need to b uy a facemask to keep my face from freezing. At least it's going to be clear today. I can't wait for spring either, but let's be logical...it isn't even (officially) winter yet. Looks like it's going to be a coooolllldd one!!
Everyone Have a Great Day, and Stay Warm!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Yeah, it's chilly here also. About 45 now, with a projected high of only 65. I'm waiting for the sun to rise (or for the earth to rotate a little more) before taking my walk this AM. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

25/51 & clear. Wind has died here too, thank goodness. Expecting a low tonight of 17ish