Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BBRRRRRRRR!!

Good morning all
Well, I guess the jet stream just dipped down to get us! Down to 31 and heading for only 50 today. Clear skies. Was cloudy, cool and breezy yesterday. Then after sunset it cleared. That is backwards, it should be clear so the sun can warm us and then cloudy at night to blanket the nice warm weather in. Warming a bit over the next few days, but only getting up to the 60's.
Have the electric vest out to wear to work today. Will have the heated grips on high.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: BBRRRRRRRR!!

Good Morning;
21/46 in 'The Frozen North' today, and I'm riding in to work...IF 'Lilputt' decides she wants to start. Cold Wx gear is out, and I'm planning on investing in heated gear (gloves and vest) very soon if this keeps up.
Everyone Stay warm today!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

It's about 55 right now, with a projected high of about 75, perfect weather. Dorothy and I are going up to Kitt Peak National Observatory this afternoon to attend an astronomy program. Should be very interesting. But they say to dress real warm because the elevation is about 6800 feet. I've ridden the bike into town a couple of times recently which is always fun. My problem is that typically my purpose in going into town is to buy something which can't be carried on the bike. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

I am in Odessa this week checking on Mom and it is cold down here as well. Were are not lucky enough to live in Arizona like Bob. I was checking out RR's electric vest on our lunch run. Seems like the way to go. I found out that I can plug a double harness into my stock battery charger harness but had to order one. I guess its true what they say about what HD stands for. Hundred dollars for the harness.
Have a good evening.