Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

53/59 & rain - nice! I broke out the winter jacket for my lunch ride this past Saturday and I never regretted it. Got my newsletter too. Thanks RR.

Yes, thanks RR, for the newsletter.

Enjoyed the news letter. I thought you were talking about staying at the road side park half way between Roswell and Portales but I know the place you are talking about. There should be about five of us coming for lunch. On Sunday they have the German Sausage festival in Umbarger. We might want to stay for that! Oh, and Bob B said he would pay for lunch.
See you their.

Bob B paying for lunch? I wish I could come!

Bob S, you are invited, you can come. Just have to leave a bit earlier Friday than I. There should be room at the roadside place half way between Portales and Roswell for one or two more.
And German Sausage sounds great. Will have to check it out. I am out of summer sausage. Perhaps they will have some there.

RR