Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Back to a regular schedule. Slept really good last night. Felt good. Will see how I feel at 9 this morning when it would be time for me to go to sleep.
Had rain off and on most of yesterday. Looks like lots of stars out now. Should have nice sunshine in a while.
Bob, did you see my post earlier about your speedometer? Check the drive on the front wheel to be sure it isn't broken. Since you said it isn't the cable. Glad your checkout of the camper went well. Hope the tear in the fabric won't let rain in.
Remember lunch in 4 days in Umbarger.
Was hoping to get the newsletter out yesterday, but got busy on other things and forgot about it. Perhaps tonight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

It's 45 out there this AM, which is cool for us. I'll have to wear long pants and a sweater on my walk. Yes RR, I did see that. Although I haven't checked that yet, I did replace the drive unit with one from Carl Leo about three years ago. So I tend to rule it out; but it's easy enough to check anyway. The tear in the camper fabric isn't so bad that we couldn't use the camper again. However there are signs here and there that the fabric is wearing out; after all the camper is 25 years old! Looking around on the internet, I find that all new fabric is about $900. Not exactly something I can just write a check for, so I'll have to start saving up for this. I am taking a friend out for breakfast this morning, and I have a VA appt for my eyes this afternoon. Looking to be a good day. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Bob