Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Sunday Morning

We made it back last night around 5:00. Had a terrific time with some friends. Our trailer performed admirably, with everything working as it should. We did, however, manage to tear one of the tent pieces when setting up the rig. So now we have to figure out if we can purchase a new piece or repair the torn piece. Always something! I'm going for my walk soon and then we'll go to church. Hopefully this PM I can start dismantling the bike to get to the radio. Fun Fun. Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Bob

Re: Good Sunday Morning

Good Morning, All;
Saw the Dr. Friday, got some new meds, and things are calming down with me.
56/68, 50% chance of rain in ABQ today. Will probably wear my raingear to church. Made some progress on the cage engine yesterday, one bank of pistons are in. This is a real education and a lot of fun (at least until we are ready to put it back in the car, and we get to figure out all of the electrics !) Everyone have a Great Day!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank