Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good to hear you're about done with this crazy work schedule, RR. I'm spending the day wiring the electric brakes on my truck. We're taking the tent trailer to a local lake with some friends this weekend, and I would like to get the brakes working. I've only had the brakes on the trailer for about 6 years, and finally am wiring in the controller on the truck! Better late than never. Beautiful weather today with a high of about 85.
Bob

Hey Rod, lunch ride to Umbarger sounds good. I know I can make the 8th. Brad and I are going to S.E. Okla 7:00am weds morning. Anyone else wants to come along it will be a fun and colorful trip. Brad has to be back by Friday night so we couldn,t wait till weekend.

I would really like to go to S.E. Oklahoma with yall, but have been away from my normal work for quite a while and will have to get caught up on things. I know you had talked about that at the ET and I was hoping to be able to make it.
Lunch in Umbarger at 11:30 on the 8th. And that is 11:30 Texas time. I will be sure to plan for the time change this time.
See ya then.

RR