Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good mornig

Back home after a 580 mile drive. Bob B asked me to go on a ride this weekend to south east OK. I don't know if he has considered a lunch ride. Would you guys even be able to do a lunch ride? I will talk to Bob more tomorrow.
Have a good evening.

I remember Bob talking about that trip at the Enchanted Tour, but my work schedule kept me from doing that ride. Were the leaves looking good?
I should be done with my night schedule this weekend, but would like a lunch ride perhaps on the 8th. East New Mexico or West Texas. Maybe 11 or 11:30. Check with people there.

RR

BBQ at Rafter G in Umbarger would be good. Been there before and it was good. And this time I would even remember the time change and not get there an hour late.
Pat mentioned he should have that weekend off also, so could get a good turnout. Let me know.
And I see I have to update my avatar map. This one is for states my '08 C14 has been. Need to update it for the new C14.

RR

63/85 Remember that this is the weekend to change clocks. Lunch ride time for this Saturday is unaffected, but next weekend.... And if you go to Umbarger, keep an eye out for baseball caps on the side of the road. I hear that US60's a good place to pick up a ball cap.