Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Afternoon, All;
48/75 here in ABQ today under beautiful Blue NM skies! I've been spending most of the day on the budget, and these classes I'm taking are working well. I even have a little in Savings now! I'm planning on working on the cage engine tomorrow after church (ran out of time today.) Meanwhile, the 'Grey Lady' is still in ICU, and 'Lilputt' is just puttin' along.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

Just got back from the wedding in Ponca, Arkansas down on the Buffalo river. It was a beautiful drive from Branson. Stopped at the cemetery on hilltop off of Hwy 43 south of Harrison where my dad was laid to rest back in 2003. The weather has been hot for this time of year. But the trees still have lots of color to enjoy. Lots of motorcycles out today and was wishing that I was on mine. I would like to bring everyone up here sometime and show you some of my favorite roads to ride.
Later